Terms and Conditions :
You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
Do read them carefully before using the website.
Use of the term 'The website' refers to www.sharjahcoop.ae.
Sharjah Co-operative Society preserves its right, at its sole discretion, to update/ alternate these Terms & Conditions at any time, and accordingly, update the website with the new terms and condition. Please visit the website periodically to keep up to date with any changes.
Registration on www.sharjahcoop.ae signifies unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions and that the member acknowledges having read and accepted at the time of registration. In case you disagree with any term or condition, please do not register or use the website.
Any alteration made to the terms and the conditions is enforceable from the date the amendment was made, and using the website is deemed as a tacit approval for any revisions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The customer becomes a member as soon as he/she completes the process of registering the required data through the website.
2. By completing the registration process, the customer acknowledges the validity of the data provided for records.
3. Customers under 18 are not permitted to register on the website. Sharjah Co-opearative Society has the right to suspend/cancel/withdraw any account that belongs to an owner under the age of 18 years.
4. The member shall take full responsibility in case of use of his/her account by someone else, and is responsible for all transactions conducted through the website under his/her own account. The member must inform Sharjah Co-operative Society in case of seizure of his account by someone who is not authorized to use the account.
All contents of the website including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, logos, icons, downloads, information and data are owned by Sharjah Co-operative Society and protected by copyrights, property rights, trademarks and applicable laws in the UAE; thus, any use of the website's contents, with no written statement from Sharjah Co-operative Society is deemed as a violation of copyrights, property rights, trademarks and all applicable laws in this regard; accordingly, the owner of the website has the right to sue whoever does this act.
Some of the items sold on the website are for children; however, only people over the age of 18 years can buy them. Sharjah Co-operative Society does not take responsibility for any misused items by children without adult supervision.
Pricing & Storing policy
Adding an item to the cart does not necessarily guarantee the availability and the same price when the order is confirmed.
In case of an exchanged or returned item, the price considered will be according to the value on the order after confirmation.
Using the website, e-mail, social media or any other electronic/ online means to communicate with Sharjah Co-operative is deemed as a tacit approval for electronic transactions as official and approved ways that are similar to written transactions.
Policy of Termination
1. Sharjah Co-operative reserves the right to stop, deactivate or terminate any account on the website without any prior warning on these violations, including but not limited to:
• Fake or misrepresentation information
• Malfunctioning the site or attempting to illegally log in
• Any violation of Intellectual property rights or copyrights.
• Any violation committed against UAE laws.
• Downloading or saving any electronic copies or website content without a written statement from Sharjah Co-operative Society.
2. Sharjah Co-operative Society reserves the right to sue anyone trying to use the website by fraud or any illegal attempts. It also reserves the right to take a refund of compensatory damages and attorney fees from frauds.
3. Sharjah Co-operative Society, its staff and vendors are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss and accidental or consequential loss including, without limitation, loss profits, business reputation, businesses, opportunities, data or other tangible losses that are caused by the website or any use of it.
In case one of these conditions was deemed void, illegal or; for any reason, unenforceable, the rest of the terms and conditions will still be valid and enforceable.
Sharjah Co-operative Society value its customers; therefore, purchases on the website are added to the accounts of shareholders and members; however, a customer's membership number must be registered in the "My Personal Details" section of "My Account" on the website for this to be taken into account.
The website may contain some other website links that list products and services; nevertheless, Sharjah Co-operative Society is not responsible for any material or immaterial damages that can occur due to these links.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
UAE laws are the only to be referred to when there is a dispute or a disagreement between an account user and
Sharjah Co-operative Society.
Sharjah courts are the authorized body to view any dispute or disagreement between the user and Sharjah Co-operative Society.
1. The website "as it is" offers no express or implied guarantees including but not limited to marketing Implied warranties
2. Sharjah Co-operative Society assumes no liability for any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Website.
3. Sharjah Co-operative Society assumes no liability for any incompatibility between the website and other websites, services, software and hardware.
4. Sharjah Co-operative Society assumes no liability for any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the website.
5. Sharjah Co-operative Society assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its websites, domain names or services.
6. Sharjah Co-operative Society assume no liability for any use of the website including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue business interruption, loss or programme or otherwise.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Sharjah Co-operative Society's liability for:
1. Death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
2. Fraud or misrepresentation; or
3. Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
While Sharjah Co-operative Society endeavors to ensure the website is available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time, for any period, due to any force majeure.