Sold by Sharjah Coop:
Cancellations & Returns.
We are committed to make shopping online with us as easy and problem-free as possible for you.
To help with this, we have kept our cancellation and returns policies as simple as we can.
If, for any reason, you want to cancel your order after you have placed it, you can do so right up until it is ready to be delivered.
To do this, log in to your account, go to "My Order History", click on the order you want to cancel and press "Cancel".
Alternatively, you can contact us, and we will cancel the order for you. If you do contact us, please have your order number ready so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.
If you need to cancel an individual item on an order, please contact us and we will be happy to do this for you.
Rejecting an Order on Delivery
If you are not happy with your order when it is delivered, you can simply refuse it.
You can also reject individual items.
Simply tell your delivery driver.
He will make a note of what is rejected, together for the reason.
If you paid by credit card online, a refund will be actioned once the items have arrived back at our warehouse. The refund will take between 7-10 business days to appear on your bank statement.
To help ensure you are 100% satisfied with your order, we advise you to always check your order when you receive it.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with any of the products after the driver has left, we will be happy to arrange a return.
To qualify for a return, you must contact us within 24 hours of the order being delivered.
Please note, however, that we can only accept returns for the following types of products at the time of delivery:
- Frozen Food
- Milk & Dairy
To request a return, please contact us via one of the following methods, quoting your order number:
Phone: 600 548884 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange a suitable time to collect the return items from you.
If you paid for your order by credit card, we will refund any amount due to the same card Once the products have been received back at our warehouse.
If you paid by cash, our driver will refund you in cash when he collects the items.
Please note that we can only accept returns via the website for products ordered online.
Any products purchased from our branches must be returned to the original branch.
If you purchased a product online, it cannot be returned to any of our branches.
Sharjah Co-Operative Society reserves the right to reject or cancel orders in part or full for reasons that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Suspected fraud or suspicious activity
- Items not available
- Incorrect pricing
- Incorrect product information, description, or image
Sold by Marketplace Sellers:
For items sold by our sellers through Sharjah Coop, our return policy is valid for 14 days from the day you received your item, as long as the product being returned is not part of seller’s non-returnable list of products, and as long as it meets return policies below.
List of Returnable Products
- You have received a wrong product.
- You have received a product that is not as described on the site.
- You have received a damaged product.
- You have received a product that is found to be a counterfeit.
- Make sure the product is unused, in original, unbroken packaging, including all tags.
- Do not open the product original packaging if you realized it is a wrong product, damaged, different from description or picture displayed, or if you suspect it is counterfeit.
List of Non-Returnable Products
You cannot return the below list unless the product was received damaged/manufacturer defect or if you received the wrong product. In this case, you are required to return the item unopened and in its original packaging.
- Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases.
- Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them.
- Any consumable product which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers or tags.
- Products that fall under specific categories, including:
- Food and Beverages
- Household Goods
- Digital Books and Software
- Hosiery and Socks
- Underwear and Lingerie
- Health products
- Contact Lenses
- Hygiene related and personal care products and certain baby products (e.g., teethers, diapers, hygiene tissues, feeding related products)
- Music, Video Media (DVD/CD/Blu-ray, etc...) and Video Games
- Music Albums
- Beauty & Fragrances
- Or any product not from the above categories but still displaying a No-return policy.
Refund will be actioned once the items have arrived back at our warehouse. The refund will take between 7-14 business days to appear on your bank statement.