Frequently Asked Questions:
This section should answer the majority of questions you may have about our website.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
1. How do I register as a new customer on your website?
Click "Register" and then complete all the required fields.
We have tried to ask you for the minimum required information to help save you time.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.
2. Why do I have to register before confirming the order?
We very much hope that you will want to shop with us again and again. And we want to make this as easy and quick for you as we can.
By registering an account, this will allow you to place orders and checkout more quickly in the future. It will also allow you to store delivery addresses, check you order history, and also receive regular updates on our latest offers and news.
Registering will also allow us to send personalised offers just for you.
3. I am a Sharjah Co-op shareholder, do I have to register too?
Yes, you have to register on the website too. When you register, you will be asked to enter your shareholder number.
4. As a shareholder, are my online orders included in my annual purchase history?
Yes, once you enter and save your shareholder number, all of your online purchases will be recorded together with your branch purchases.
5. I am a shareholder, however I registered without entering my shareholder number. How can add my purchases to my record of purchases?
No problem, please contact us directly and we will ensure any orders you have placed will be added to you purchase history. We can also help you add your shareholder numbr to your online account.
You can also do this yourself if you wish. To do so, please log in visit My Account to register your shareholder number in the relevant field.
6. I have forgotten my password. What do I do?
Please visit the Log-In/Register page.
Click "Forgot Password?", enter your registered e-mail address and click then "Change Password".
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Please follow the instructions in that email and you will be able to change your password
7. How can I add/ update my information, like Email address, phone number and etc.?
To add/ update your information, please visit My Account home page and change the relevant fields.
8. How do I place an order?
- If you are a new customer, please register by providing your details on the "Register" page
- Otherwise, enter your registered e-mail and password and log in
- Find the products you want, choose your quantities and "Add to Cart"
- When you are finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on "Checkout" and follow the instructions. You should be finished in a few minutes!
9. How do I amend/delete an item from my cart?
This can done easily in the Shopping Cart or Checkout.
If you want to change the quantity of an item, simple press the up or down buttons next to the quanity box to increase or reduce the number of that item
If you want to remove a product completely, just click the Trash button next to the item.
10. I've placed my order but I want to cancel it later, how can I do it?
You can cancel your order at any time before your delivery is out for delivery.
Simply log-in, go to My Account > My Order History.
Select the order you wish to cancel.
If you are still able to cancel your order, you will see a 'Cancel' button.
Simply press the 'Cancel' button.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 600 548884 and we will cancel the order for you. Please make sure you have your order number ready if you do contact us.
For more information about cancelling orders, please visit the Delivery Information section
11. Do you have a minimum order and how much are your delivery charges?
Our minimum order value is AED300
We offer Free Delivery on all our orders.
12. How can I re-order the same items again?
There are 2 easy ways to do this:
a. You can create a shopping list, which means you can log in at any time and easily order a complete shopping list in only a few minutes.
b) You can go to your Order History, find the relevant order, click on it and press "Re-Order". Then checkout as normal.
13. How can I check my order history?
You can check your order history by visiting "My Order History" from the My Account menu.
14. What is "My Shopping List"?
We know that some people like to order the same items/list of items on a regular basis. And we want to save you as much time as possible when shopping with us.
By creating a Shopping List, this allows you to save time when you shop online with us.
No need to browse or search for your favourite products.
You can just go to your shopping list, add the whole list or selected items to your cart and either checkout or continue shopping to add other items to your cart.
15. What are the times available for delivery?
We delivery every day from 8:00 am to 12:00 am
To make things more convenient for you and to help you manage your time, you can choose your preferred delivery slot during the checkout process.
For more details please see the Delivery Information page
16. How can I check my order status?
You can see the status of your order by logging in, going to "My Account" and then "My Order History"
Click on the relevevant order and the status will be shown:
"In Process" means we are preparing your order
"Shipped" means your order is out for delivery
"Completed" means your order has been delivered
"Cancelled" means your order has been cancelled
You can also contact us on 600 548884 and we will update you with your order status. Please do have your order number ready if you contact us.
17. Where do you deliver?
We Currently deliver to Sharjah City only, Delivery to to the Central and Eastern Regions will be available in future, so please check the website or our social media channels for updates.
18. How can I contact you for help?
You can contact our customer care department from 7:00 am until 1.00 am every day via any of the following:
Phone: 600 548884
Chat: Click on the Chatbox on any of page of the website to talk to us in real time
19. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
• Credit/Debit card on the website
• Credit/Debit card on delivery
• Cash on delivery
Full payment should be done with one payment method.
20. Which Credit/Debit cards to you accept?
We currently accept the following cards:
21. Is your website secure for credit card transactions?
Yes, you can be 100% sure that our website is safe for credit card transactions. We have partnered with very trusted partners to handle your payments in the most secure manner.
22. Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
Yes, it can. You can choose any delivery address as long as it falls within our delivery locations.
23. Can I use my mobile phone for ordering online?
Although we think you may be more comfortable placing large grocery orders on a desktop computer, you can of course use your mobile to order. The process is exactly the same.
We will launch an app in the future, which will allow you to enjoy even more personalisation and services.